Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Triple Tangent Tuesday

Where the heck did the time go, it's already time for TTT! Well, since I'm short on time, I'm just going to jump right in to triple tangent Tuesday!

1. I love to cuddle. I sometimes bring baby monster into bed with me just to cuddle with her, and middle monster has a habit of coming into our room at 6am and climbing into bed to cuddle with her daddy. Cutest. Thing. Ever.




2. I have a serious sugar problem. This glorious dessert/candy bar is at my girlfriend, E's, bridal shower from a few weeks ago. I would have eaten this entire this if I could have. Thank goodness there were others there to curb my insane candy cravings.




3. My favorite healthy "diet" food is Greek yogurt. It has such a healthy punch of protein and calcium, what's not to love? My girls also happen to love it, so I must induldge secretly...during naptime :)





Hope everyone has a fabulous week, and congrats to everyone who ran the Boston Marathon yesterday!

1 comment:

  1. I love to snuggle with my kids too although they think they are getting too old. I still make my 5 year old climb on my lap and snuggle.
    Your kids are darling! Gotta love that Greek yogurt!

    ReplyDelete