Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Why do men lose weight faster than women?

A good friend of mine and fellow girl on the quest for a healthier lifestyle shared this great link with me today. The article has a lot of great points, as men do tend to lose weight faster than women. Take for instance, my chunky hunk...we both started our weight loss journey at the same time, the start of the new year. We have both lost 5 pounds, and (let me gloat a little) YAHOOOO! While I've been hitting the gym 4-5 days a week, doing home workouts the other days, cutting calories, and given up my 2 guilty pleasures of coffee with cream and sugar (yum,) and beer, chunky hunk has cut out soda and beer and tried to eat better. How is it, that I am sweating my chubby butt off, and he has not done a shred of exercise, and we've lost the same amount of weight? This article will unlock some of men's weight loss secrets. Check out this article and take notes, it has a ton of good points.

And in light of this article, I feel as though I should set a new goal for this week. I'm not only GOING to lose another pound this week, but I'm GOING to make my workouts count more and add at least an hour a week of pumping iron into my workouts.

What's your weekly goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment