Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Thank you for registering

But first, an apology. It's been a month since I've written, yuck! Life has gotten busy, in a matter of 3 weeks everyone in my house has gotten sick, better, and some of us (me boo!) sick again. This mommy got a part time job, lost some more weight (down 19 lbs since January!), and has seriously gotten addicted to running :)

Now on to the fun stuff! I've officially registered for the 5K Fools Run on 4/2, Mt. Penn Mudfest, a 15K that I ran pre-kids and LOVED, with one of my best friend's hubs on 4/23, and the Warrior Dash, a 3.5 run littered with obstacles, in June. Unfortunately, I also got some bad news, my dad who had planned to run both the first and last run with me, is no longer able to run, instead due to some health issues he can only really train in one sport, and since he and my mom push some serious pedals together, the choice of biking is obvious. I'm bummed about my dad to say the least, but I'm also super looking forward to all the racing fun ahead!

Also, I'm mulling around the idea of a marathon....yikes! Think I should do it?

Hope everyone is doing well...bring on spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment